Every lawyer in Ontario is also a notary. A notary public has all the powers of a commissioner for taking affidavits in Ontario, and can also verify that signatures, marks, and copies of documents are true or genuine.
Our Notary Services On Time
Sections 1, 3, and 4(1) of the Notaries Act (the “Act”) provide that notaries public are appointed for Ontario and may exercise their power with respect to transactions in Ontario.
Erikson Law Firm is pleased to provide the following services to its clients:
- Administer your oath (Commissioner of Oaths);
- Authenticate and legalize your documents (English, French, Russian, Estonian and Lithuanian files);
- Witness your signature;
- Confirm your identify;
- Certify a document to be a true copy (Notarized Signature on documents).
We can also assist you with:
- Consent letters for children travelling abroad;
- Invitation Letters;
- Criminal Background Checks;
- Passports (there may be situations where you need a Notary Public to assist with your passport application. If you do not have access to a Guarantor, you will need to complete Form PPT 132 – Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor and have a Notary Public sign it).
Contact Us Today
Call Erikson Law Firm at 613-692-5885 to schedule your appointment or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.